Human Resources (HR) Audit
One of the most effective and fastest way of drawing a company’s attention to one-time or systematic violations of the labour legislation is to conduct the HR audit.
HR audit is an effective tool which helps to reduce employees in terms of labour legislations and providing legal assessment of HR and other company documentation for the purpose of possible risks identification.
The key reasons for conducting HR audit by a company are the following:
- partial or complete change of the ownership structure of a company;
- corporate restructuring;
- change of the company’s chief executive and/or the head (manager) of HR department;
- re-engineering (optimization) of the company’s organization structure.
The Audit Company “Aksonova & Associates” offers HR audit services that include the analysis and legal assessment of a wide range of company activity issues connected with the implementation of HR solutions, management of labour relations and job safety.
HR audit conducted by our audit Company will allow you:
- to ensure the legality of making and implementing personnel decisions including those relating to bringing employees to disciplinary and financial responsibility;
- to ensure prevention of any labour conflicts, litigations, complaints and appeals of employees to the state controlling and law enforcement authorities and related legal costs and charges;
- to identify and reduce potential risks of imposing penalties on a company for non-compliance with labour and labour safety law requirements, or for the violation of mandatory labour reporting procedure;
- to improve management processes and HR reporting and HR records keeping, to ensure optimal application of provisions provided by the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- to ensure the accuracy of HR reporting and HR records keeping, timely presentation of reports required by the law.
HR management and consulting services include the following:
- complete or partial outsourcing of HR documentation and HR reporting of a company
- preparation of indexed registered records and keeping HR files
- obtaining work permits for foreign citizens
- preparation and registration of collective labour agreements
- preparation of bylaws regulating employment relations in a company
- preparation of controlling documents related to personnel management
- reissuance of HR documents of a company in accordance with Ukrainian laws
- description and optimization of business processes related to personnel administration
- development of personnel performance appraisal, reward and motivation systems
- arrangement of personnel performance assessment and skills testing
- monitoring legal framework regulating labour issues and consulting concerning application of labour legislation
- arrangement of professional trainings for the HR department staff
- search and recruitment of personnel for HR departments
- legal representation in solving labour disputes at court
We advise making a timely decision on whether it is any use neglecting labour law provisions at the risk of company’s human resources and possible financial losses. The main tool for prevention possible risks including financial once is the HR audit.
We have developed and implemented our own system of financial specialists recruiting. This system provides professional and time efficient recruitment of qualified applicants based on individual requirements and specific features of Customer’s company activity.
Our advantages of the financial staff recruitment:
- Self-developed and constantly updating database of field-specific applicants allows meeting the demands of the Customer in terms of filling up current vacancies in a timely manner.
- Proprietary technology for testing applicants’ professional knowledge and skills that provides the maximum relevance of proposed applicant to the Customer request.
- Successful experience in searching and recruiting chief accountants, financial directors and other accounting department employees. Every year we provides services relating to the search of accounting staff for more than 50 companies.
- Personnel search, recruitment and evaluation are carried out using several different methodologies simultaneously.
- Development of the tests and selection of methodologies for searching and testing the personnel for each separate vacancy ensures individual approach for the Customer.
Our recruiters use the best practices, knowledge and experience to search and recruit applicants in accordance with the Customer requirements. We assist you to find qualified personnel with high level of professional skills, knowledge and personal qualities in a timely manner.
Applicants’ selection is conducted in several stages:
- Drafting the Professiogram – a profile of an ideal employee
- Search for relevant applicants
- Telephone interviewing
- Oral interview
- Written testing in order to establish the relevance of professional skills and knowledge (hard-skills)
- Testing the applicants in order to establish the relevance to an ideal employee profile (soft skills)
- Defining the most suitable applicants
- Interview with the Customer
The outsourcing of financial staff recruitment procedures allows considerable saving time of the Customer. It ensures the recruitment of high-qualified specialists only, as well as mitigates possible risks related to the employment of the employees, who do not meet Customer’s requirements and expectations.
For over 10 years we have been successfully conducting the professional evaluation of HR and accounting departments capacities of customer companies. Our exclusive methodologies allow both evaluating the level of professional knowledge and skills and defining personal qualities and motives of a specialist.
As a rule, professional evaluation and testing are carried out in the following cases:
- company restructuring;
- changes in organizational structures of the accounting or HR functions;
- annual employee appraisal;
- changes of company business strategy etc.
Testing and evaluation are carried out in three separate directions:
- Testing of professional knowledge (hard skills) – defining the level of professionalism, knowledge of profession-oriented laws and international standards applied within the framework of professional activity, as well as internal regulations and bylaws. The testing of professional knowledge is carried out using three-level tests graded in different complexity groups with due consideration of employment duties.
- Defining professionally important skills and experiences (soft skills) – a set of psychological tests that allows defining to what extent personal qualities and behavioristic characteristics of an employee correspond to the position held, which qualities of the specialist have positive or negative influence on the activity of both a structural unit and a company as a whole.
- Interview that allows defining the strengths and weaknesses of an employee, his or her areas of professional and personal growth, true motives, professional goals and aspirations.
Testing procedure consists of several stages:
- Analysis of internal documents regulating the activity of the structural unit and staffing position of the Customer.
- Preparation and approval of the Professiogram for each structural unit within a division.
- Selection and approbation of methodologies for tree testing directions.
- Development/improvement of individual professional and physiological tests in terms of each Professiogram.
- Direct implementation of logistic process and testing procedure.
Upon the testing results, a detailed report is made for each tested employee and a list of recommendations regarding the training system improvement, personnel motivation and enhancement of operating efficiency of the company division is submitted.
The potential assessment of employees in structural units provides to the Customer an improvement of business processes efficiency due to the optimization of each employee activity.